Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad this unit is unavailable

You've all probably seen this before, but it made laugh. I

The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Ha. I laugh at you with my Bruce Lee unit.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That was a mock fight. And even then, the sheer air-pressure of Norris's fists and feet caused Lee's death years later. Chuck was not in a hurry.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

My favorite:

Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime. Chuck Norris calls this "a slow Tuesday."

My Second Favorite:

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Tom P.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
          That was a mock fight.
          Yeah right. That's what they want you to believe.

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
          And even then, the sheer air-pressure of Norris's fists and feet caused Lee's death years later. Chuck was not in a hurry.
          Nonsense. Bruce merely transcended to another plane of existence to look for more fights.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Jackie Chan can kick Bruce Lee's ass any day!

"I like to let people who like to talk talk. Helps me find out how full of sh!t they are"
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Who is Chuck Norris?
              Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ijuin
                Who is Chuck Norris?
                Exactly!

What is the deal with the sudden interest (especially younger folk) with this dude? People are making him into some sort of icon! Jeez! The next thing you knowthere'll be Sylvester Stallone followers everywhere!

Comment

The movie Demolition Man is a prophecy about the future.
                  Arnold Swarchenegger will be the president of U.S.
                  Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Big free you are missing the point. Chuck Norris was the all time most lame action hero star ever by many times over. The quips about how he can do amazing things is total sarcasm born from how he could defeat overwhelming odds in the TV series despite being incredibly lame.

Comment

I see your Bruce Lee

and raise you a

Jet Li

(tai kwan leap, boot to the head)
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

You never know what is sarchasm these days. A lot of people proclaim to love japanese anime. I happen to think 99% of it stinks.

Comment

I'm a math teacher, so my two favorite Chuck Norris jokes are "Chuck Norris is so good at math he can divide by zero" and "Chuck Norris can count to infinity twice". It is definitely making fun of Chuck Norris' film invincibility. Chuck Norris is so good at cIV that his warrior can defeat a Modern Armor in an amphibious assault without taking any damage.
                          The (self-proclaimed) King of Parenthetical Comments.

Comment

Glad to hear it. I thought society was well on it's way to hell in a handbasket.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                              Glad to hear it. I thought society was well on it's way to hell in a handbasket.
                              This is actually just another stop in that long, winding road...

(I personally don't think the Chuck Norris fad holds a candle to previous ones like "All your base" or Ninjas... It's about on par with SWK. Admittedly it's far superior to the dancing baby though!)

Comment

Working...
                              X