Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod the UN?

hey everyone,

I was wondering if someone would be able to mod the UN in the game. It is so boring!

Is it possible to:

- make it so you can go against a resolution even when it has been passed

- if you go against the resolution then you would/might be punished by the other players (human or AI) with sanctions, like all trade agreements are automatically cancelled with all nations that said yes to the resolution? Or if you build nuclear weapons and the UN says you cant then maybe you go to war with all the other nations automatically?

- vote on whether to go to war with another nation if they are a 'rogue' state? (if they have disobeyed the UN resoloutions).

- and lastly maybe have a vote on whether to stop two other nations fighting? and if the resolution passes then those two nations stop fighting and then those two nations aren't allowed to make any military units for 10 turns or something?

thanx for reading my request, if someone out there knows whether this is possible or knows how to do can you PLEASE do it!!! I beg of you.
    If you know how to do and can't be bothered or something can you leave a reply with your e-mail or something so that you can tell me how to do it and i will do it?

thank-you very much

almeida_cohen

And all civics available to vote on.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I heard that you can do all these things with the SDK (software development kit).
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's definitely douable with the SDK it. It does, though, require programming, so no one can "tell you" how to do it if you don't know programming yourself.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
        X