Transport troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transport troubles

I dont really play the game that much cause i could never figure out how to put people in the transport ships and I cant find any thing online that tells you how to, and i have tried everything...i even stayed up a couple of nights and a broken mouse later and still cant figure out this damn transport problem...can anyone please help me!!!

Early transport vehicles such as caravels can only take specific units, check the civolopedia for more info. You can have your transport vehicle on an adjacent square and move your unit onto it like it was a land tile. Otherwise, have your ship docked in your city, select your unit to be transported and click the board ship button.

Hope this helps you.

Comment

:Make sure the ship is on the city itself, then on the units panel should be the "Load" button, click this, then the selected unit should be on the ship.

: Each time you move the ship, it should display how many units are loaded in the ship. To unload units, simply stop close to land, then select the "unload" button in order to unload the troops, when this button is selected, your unit will appear on the ship. Simply click your unit as if it were on land, and move it onto the desired LAND sqaure of your choice.

: Whether war or peace, the way of ship handling will be a great help in the path to conquest, good luck and have fun!!

NubianMercenary
      Empires may come and go, but the word of God remains eternal.

Comment

Working...
      X