Does the patch fix the listing ships graphics anomoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the patch fix the listing ships graphics anomoly

I hate it when ships are zipping around turning over on their sides and listing as if about to sink... was this fixed? Anyone know?

c'mon my peeps... a simple yay or nay from you all who get to PLAY the game... I only worked on modding it this week...

Comment

I think I've seen it with the patch, though not yet to the former extreme. If that's the determining factor for your upgrading,
      ... well, it isn't MY problem.

Comment

Uh... why jump to a conclusion? I just wanted some info.

Comment

Originally posted by dearmad
          Uh... why jump to a conclusion? I just wanted some info.
          Silly!
          I LIKE jumping, and that is the conclusion I jumped to. Did you NOT say "I hate it when ..."? Does this NOT indicate emotional content? If you "just wanted some info" why was all that emotional BAGGAGE included?

BTW,
          And enjoy the patch (unless you don't -- I wouldn't want to try to tell you what to do).

Comment

Well, technically, that wasn't even a conclusion to which you jumped... Your original statement was a conditional "If A then B." You didn't actually assume A, and so, no jumping was invovled.

Sorry, Jaybe, try again.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Quite right Lord, I jumped to an assumption! It was Um no who said I was jumping to a conclusion, so I was just being agreeable.

Comment

I think that graphic bug is hilarious

Comment

AGH! I hate that bug. I like navy and it gets short shrifted on so many fronts...

Comment

Personally, I would prefer:
                    NO showing subsurface water and NO showing ship hulls below the waterline (submarines excepted on both accounts).

Comment

I'd just like it if they didn't tip on their sides... but I mentioned that...

Comment

I think its still there. They probably consider it an "undocumented feature" and not a bug.
                        "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

I like it more when your ships magically zip over a piece of land on their way to attack the enemy. Or almost as good...the units running across the ocean to storm the enemy walls.

I say fix those before we worry about the ship turning a little too tightly

Comment

Originally posted by dearmad
                            I'd just like it if they didn't tip on their sides... but I mentioned that...
                            You should try sailing on a sea going yatch in very windy conditions and then you would appreciate how they can tip on their sides.
                            "What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

Working...
                            X