double and triple vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double and triple vision

Loaded up the 1.61 patch yesterday evening, and then spent some minutes playing a saved game (didn't have much time).

However, I noticed that all my workers had multiplied on the tiles. Not in reality of course, but there were 2 workers shown instead of one - next to each other on the same tile...
    And they moved together as well.

Next turn I completed an infantry, and that one showed up in triplicate! Then also saw I had a few triplicate cavalry as well..

Anyone seen this before? And, more importantly, how do I fix it?

"Fix" it in Graphics Options.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I know this one, related to the question I just asked.

It's because the patch resets all the graphics options. You now have the graphical option which is something like "Show single unit graphics" unchecked. Change your graphic options and they'll show up as singles again.

Personally, I much prefer the multiple graphics though.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Thanks folks - I 'll try that!

Comment

Working...
        X