Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Number keys perform leaderhead actions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number keys perform leaderhead actions...

From the 1.61 Readme:
    - Number keys perform leaderhead actions on Civilopedia leader screen.

It doesn't seem to work for me. Has anyone else tried it? I tried it with the regular number keys and the number pad kees with num lock on and off. The leader head doesn't react to anything I've tried.

I installed the patch over a 1.52 patched install with no mods.

Otherwise, the patch is working great!

Hmm, it does work. 7 (I think) does the greeting animation, other numbers do other animations. Regular number keys for me.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver, thanks for checking. I did a clean install and applied the patch, but it still doesn't work.

Just to make sure I'm in the right place: I open the Civilopedia, goto Top->Leaders->pick_any_leader. The image is anamated, as it always was. It just doesn't respond to the number keys.

It's not a big deal. Just one of those little mysteries.

Comment

I just rechecked with the regular Civ4 1.61, and it doesn't seem to work indeed, only works in Warlords. It might have been included in the readme by mistake...

Comment

I really hope that is not the most relevant thing that we will get with Warlords...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I somehow think we can be sure of that.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Solver:

As you clearly have Warlords available, please do sth for me.

We know the Vikings will be one of the new civs, so I'm not asking for spoiler info.
              Could you make sure that the viking leaderhead has no horns on the helmet.
              Vikings didn't wear horned helmets, that is a myth created in german 19th century operas (R Wagners The Ring Of The Nibelungen).

tnx

- Cal
              "He [Caligula] has no more chance of becoming Emperor than of riding a horse across the Gulf of Baiae" - contemporary astrologer

Comment

Yeah, that would be a good thing.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yep, I know that Viking horned helmets are a myth... I'm not a Firaxis artist, though, so the look of leaderheads isn't quite up to me .

Comment

Working...
                  X