Your Units Are On Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Units Are On Strike

I got this message the other day while destroying the Mongolians. Does anyone know what it means? I couldn't find any mention of it in the Civilopedia, and I didn't notice any difference in my units (although they were in a big stack so I could've just not noticed).

edit
    Last edited by LordShiva; April 11, 2006, 16:27.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It means you have 0 money and still a decreasing treasury. That means units go on strike, which means random units will be getting disbanded until you fix your economy.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ahh thank you solver, you're living up to your name

Comment

Any idea what are the determining factor(s) in selecting units to be disbanded? Do least hammers to produce go first? Do units outside of cultural boundaries go first?

Comment

Seems rather random.
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Older than Dirt
              Any idea what are the determining factor(s) in selecting units to be disbanded?
              The units with the "First Strike" promotion
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think units with the lowest number of XP are disbanded first.
                Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

Working...
                X