Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 542435 Points on Warlord Writeup

Hi all,

I think many of the players dont visit www.civfanatics.com Civ4 site.

There is a write up for my Warlord level game.if you want to visit , link is ;

Here is a walk-through of my recent warlord game.there are some tactics and advices for players who want to play milking games.This write up is for low diffuculty level games.Maybe some of the tactics dont work on games higher diffuculty level than prince.:).And my English is not very good.:)...

i really want to copy the write up but it is not fair i think.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

if you want to download 3560 BC ,445 AD ,820 AD saves.here is the link.

and you need HoF 1,52 mod and link is ;

Comment

Completely off topic

I was just in Turkey to watch the eclipse on March 29th. I came back this week. Happened to pass through Denizli on my way to Pamukkale. Quite a nice area, but do the pension owners swarming you when you get off the bus ever make for an annoyance!

Comment

Re: Completely off topic

Originally posted by LotC
        I was just in Turkey to watch the eclipse on March 29th. I came back this week. Happened to pass through Denizli on my way to Pamukkale. Quite a nice area, but do the pension owners swarming you when you get off the bus ever make for an annoyance!
        true.they are giving a bad opinion about Turks .but many of them dont have a high education.and act like a greedy.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome write-up! Lot's of great tips in there.

P.S. Your English is not as bad as you claim

Comment

Originally posted by Jerh9e1k5
            Thanks for the awesome write-up! Lot's of great tips in there.
            i am glad to help you.

Comment

Turkish Guy, you get a banana for being such a nice guy. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Strategist83
                Turkish Guy, you get a banana for being such a nice guy. Congrats!

thanks

Comment

Wow that's a lot. Does the game diffculty bare in the score? I mean would he had gotten more points if he had done exactly the same thing with a higher diffculty would he have won?

I had 81K points on Noble once (on the after the game is over thing) Is that really good or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertqwert
                    Wow that's a lot.
                    thanks.
                    Does the game diffculty bare in the score?

yes.higher levels give you more points.but it is not that easy to get a good score for high levels.

I had 81K points on Noble once (on the after the game is over thing) Is that really good or not?
                    it depend on your map.for huge it is too low.for duel it is good.

Comment

Thanks Mine was on Dual with 18 civs (wanted to see how it would work)

Really good job with that one. You should try multiplayer and see how many times you can win.

Comment

Really good job with that one. .
                        thanks..

Comment

Working...
                        X