CIV Multiplayer PW Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIV Multiplayer PW Issues

I posted this in the multiplayer section of the forums, but I don't think as many people check there so I'm hoping I can get an answer here.

I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with their pw they use for their civ in mp. I am currently playing a game over the internet and I can't log into my civ because it says I have an incorrect pw. When I started the game I had no pw for my civ, I just left it blank. I had no problems logging in with it for the past week until tonight. Now it says I have the incorrect pw when I leave it blank. This happened one other time to me in another mp game at about the same time in game, when I had discovered scientific method. I'm not sure if its a fluke that it happened at the same time or not. If anyone has any suggestions or ways around this please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help.

From now on give your nation a password

I suggest the following password as it is hard to crack and it's one I bet lots of people use:

1234ey3d3c14r3thumbwar
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
    X