No announcement yet.

Does Kremlin assist with slavery rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Kremlin assist with slavery rush?

I would think that it should, but I just want to be sure.

AFAIK, it does.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not sure,but I don't think so.
      Best regards,

Comment

For one thing, how does one ever KNOW how many hammers a slavery rush gives you (I use it on rare occasions)?
        If you don't know, how would you know if the Kremlin affects it?

Comment

I will be able to tell.

Its right around 100 hammers per population point under normal circumstances. If its your bonus building (lighthouse/courthouse for organized) its factored in and you get 200 hammers per point. I'm not certain whether foges/factories play into it.

So if Kremlin has its effect in slavery rush, I'd get 200 hammers per population point.

Comment

Originally posted by phooey73
            Its right around 100 hammers per population point under normal circumstances.
            Takes more than 1 pop to build a settler...
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It does.
              The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
              - Frank Herbert

Comment

Yes, it does help. I found that out last night. Before completing Kremlin it would have cost 12 pop points to complete 3 Gorges. After Kremlin, it cost only 6 pop. So it does exactly what you'd think it should. Had I known that for sure, I would have rushed the Kremlin itself. :-)

Also, I'm playing on Marathon, so my hammer values are for marathon.

And costs are always higher if you have no hammers at all committed to the item yet.

Comment

Working...
                X