"We love the..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We love the..."

Hey people! I didn't find anywhere, what does "we love the ..." do? What are the prerequisites to that? (min. city size, min. level of happiness, etc.). Thanks!

It means the city doesn't pay maintenance costs, and it happens if there are no unhappy citizens. I'm not sure if there's a city size limit or not. There used to be in previous versions, so I'm guessing there is in this one too.

Comment

Size above 7 i hink.
      "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
      Check out my Blog!

Comment

Page 55 of the manual.

Comment

Jmaz, I don't have the manual so could you please tell me what it is?

Comment

Willem already answered it. And how can you have the game without the manual that comes with it?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I've wondered if it's given when you have a lot more happiness than needed - I hardly ever have cities with unhappy citizens, but I still tend to get more "I love the..." days when I get something that raises my happiness - for instance, I could have a happy empire and change to Republic, and start getting the "I love the..." days in my three largest cities. I'd like to know what the formula was.

Comment

Well, thanks a lot for the answers!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  Willem already answered it. And how can you have the game without the manual that comes with it?
                  I think Civ4 is available as direct download... A legal direct download.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

That was news to me.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X