No announcement yet.

Islam is not a medieval invention!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignoring the game play aspects, but it wouldn't be right to place Christantity's founding right at Monothesim either. That would be at least 5 centuries early.
    Actually Theology is a very good place for it, early Christanity emphanized "spirit of the law" over the outward "letter of the law" the Pharasees, a sect within Jewish Theology that was only started a century or two earlier were trying to impose.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I played a game once in which Buddhism was founded by teh Spaniards and Islam by teh Aztecs.

OMG teh unrealistc!!!11

As an aside, Civ5 should do away with this religion nonsense.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

religions are great as they are!

but Keshiks in ancient times

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
        X