Cultural take over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cultural take over

I've got 4 cities directly next to my boarders (2 of them are surrounded on 3 sides by my boarders). 1 of them is even only 38% Malinese (I assume the other 62% is Chinese, the civilization I play) My culture rating is shown in the graph there.

And you guys were right, JPEG takes something like 20x less space.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

now that's class!

That's some crazy culture! But it can take a damn long time to overcome a rival city. If you've got him on 3 sides, it's yours, eventually. Can you send missionaries in? "Culture bombing" a border city that way seems to help push it over the edge.

If you can scare up some Great Prophets, send them to your nearest border cities to help boost the disparity in culture.
    That horse is fake!

Comment

38% Malinese is still quite Malinese I'm afraid. I really wouldn't expect it to flip quickly especially if he has it well garrisoned.

I only start to feel 'entitled' to a flip when it's into single figures.
      www.neo-geo.com

Comment

So more soldiers makes it stay with him longer? I've won that game already, and I eventually got that city, but buy the time I got it he had 15+ Soldiers there.

Comment

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X