Barbarians at the gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarians at the gate

This is too much to be a coinky-dink. Every time, and I mean EVERY time I start a game and get things rolling the Barbarians always build a city in a spot right next to me and in a place where I'm going to build a city. Its as if the AI can read my mind an know I'm planning on building a city next to that gem deposit or cornfield. Yeah, they probably do the same with the AI but it feels like the barbs single out the human player. Last time they built their city on a hill and it took about 8 units of mine to kill that one damn archer they had! (who was this guy, Duncan MacCleod? He wouldn't die!!!)

I've seen the AI come after my warrior in the wild when I'm moving away from them and they could easily kill an AI scout instead.
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

The AI hates you
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Barb cities often is well placed, so it just means you are a smart human being.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Re: Barbarians at the gate

Originally posted by D4everman
        Its as if the AI can read my mind an know I'm planning on building a city next to that gem deposit or cornfield.
        Consider yourself lucky, that saves you the trouble of building a Settler. I love it when the barbs build a city exactly where I was going to place one. Free City!

Comment

Working...
        X