Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the most truly repulsive Leaderhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isabella looks almost exactly right - a stuck-up, narrow-minded, intolerant little prig and I hate her. Pity she isn't in the poll - I'd vote for her a lot.

Comment

Its Hueyana Capac for me... he's a sneaky backstabbing featherhead, that actually knows how to play the game to win....
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Julius Caesar is a scrawny old man so he should have more votes coming in against him, but you do have to say Monty looks mental

At least none look like the Civ3 version of Ghenghis Khan who looked like some evil mummy awoken from a 4,000 year slumber in a dank tomb.

Comment

In keeping with the thread (voting as much on personality as looks), I'll go with Monty. It seems he's on my continent in every game, and as soon as I run across his scout, I know I've been pigeon-holed into an early war approach. I'm no longer willing to give him time to attack at his leisure.

Granted, that doesn't necessarily change my approach, but I'd at least like the facade of being able to play a peaceful game.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos
            Julius Caesar is a scrawny old man so he should have more votes coming in against him, but you do have to say Monty looks mental

At least none look like the Civ3 version of Ghenghis Khan who looked like some evil mummy awoken from a 4,000 year slumber in a dank tomb.
            haha I know a few old Romans that now live in Sydney - mate they resemble that look so so well

and yeah old Ghengis is a shocker
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
            X