Can someone help tell me how to win this game?- and help with scoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Is this the Oasis map where you have good stuff at both the southen and northern parts but a large desert in the middle?

If so you aren't doing bad. You control about ~1/3 of the land mass and you are still gaining. Why do you have 0% research (???) and 0% culture (???)? If you want to be in the tech lead you have to have research at the highest level you can afford.
    I was trying to get some fast cash to rush build some tanks. Had to knock out a couple stacks of doom. I was maintaining about 80% the whole game. Though the war forced me to go down to 70% when i was fighting 2 at once.

I never have more than 0% culture. Should I?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

This is probably what I'll have to do. I didn't really want a war game, I wanted to win with spaceship.
      Well, if you follow Quillan's suggestion and knock them back to the Stone Age, you should have no trouble launching your space ship! [Just don't keep their land and accidentally win by domination!]
      "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        I was trying to get some fast cash to rush build some tanks. Had to knock out a couple stacks of doom. I was maintaining about 80% the whole game. Though the war forced me to go down to 70% when i was fighting 2 at once.
        It sounds like you are stretched out too thin. Maybe it's time to stop and consolidate your holdings first. Just sit and defend for 20 - 30 turns for the economy to catch up again.

Originally posted by Dis
        I never have more than 0% culture. Should I?
        Can be useful.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
        X