Does the AI have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the AI have...

A website where it goes to complain about the way us humans play the game? I wonder what posts from Monty, Gandhi, Alexender and crew would be like.
    The Rook

CivFanatics
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I hope not.
      Best regards,

Comment

There is an old Civ III Stories thread that features the AI ranting about human cheats.

1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          CivFanatics

That was wickedly funny.

- Sirian

Comment

Re: Does the AI have...

Originally posted by Rook
            A website where it goes to complain about the way us humans play the game? I wonder what posts from Monty, Gandhi, Alexender and crew would be like.
            BTW, what's this?! Someone on this forum spelling Gandhi's name correctly??
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
              There is an old Civ III Stories thread that features the AI ranting about human cheats.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=120799
              I remember that thread
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Re: Re: Does the AI have...

I've done that many times before.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

I remember that thread
                  Not me, but it was a good one.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Re: Re: Does the AI have...

LOL I actually was guessing. I flipped a mental coin and I guess I got it right? Just don't ask me to do it everytime.

I have to go check out that thread now. That was my hopes in starting this thread to see some funny AI rants.
                    The Rook

Comment

I think the AI is rather more concerned with our (especially my) poor spelling abilities. How about a class action to sue public education here in the USA? Why is there no spellcheck on these forums! I'll tell you why - the AI and the moderators are in chahoots (a conspiracy) and are laughing at us poor victims of modern public education.

Comment

Originally posted by Older than Dirt
                        I think the AI is rather more concerned with our (especially my) poor spelling abilities. How about a class action to sue public education here in the USA? Why is there no spellcheck on these forums! I'll tell you why - the AI and the moderators are in chahoots (a conspiracy) and are laughing at us poor victims of modern public education.
                        You spelled cahoots wrong.
                        The Rook

Comment

Working...
                        X