Play as barbarian - too blind to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play as barbarian - too blind to see?

I thought, I read somewhere, that you can modify an ini-file and than be able, to play as the barbarians (Sid portrait included), but I cannot find anything about it anymore (not here nor via google)?
    Memory leak? Hoax? Wrong game?
    Any help?

Nothing in the ini file that allows you play as the barbarians. Sounds like a hoax to me.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ah, I found something:

If you open the Civ4CiviliationInfos.xml file and edit the "bAIPlayable" and "bPlayable" settings to 1 instead of zero the Barbarians become playable as a civilization. When you choose the barbarians as a civ in the menu, you will be able to choose two skill levels. Minors or barbarians...

Comment

Wow, what fun.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It´s an Easter Egg, what do you expect?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I can play as the barbs, but can I edit to be able to make settlers and missing buildings?
            "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
            Check out my Blog!

Comment

I suppose you can modify the xml-files. But I don´t know where exactly...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
              X