Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos

The ingame videos (for wonders) are not working for me. They come up but can't play smoothly at all, the whole thing gets like 10 frames total and messed up sound on all of them. Anyone know what can be done to fix that?

System specs?

Please, if you have any problems, always include these as they are likely to help us, help you (in many cases anyway).
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

For some reason I have always had problems with Bink Video.

For Civ4 I simply disabled them. If you want to do the same then copy and paste the item below into the games "Civ4Config" file:-

; Set to 1 for no in-game movies
      NoMovies = 1

Then save it.

Post your specs though and Alva might be able to suggest soemthing.
      EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Re: Videos

Originally posted by Qwertqwert
        Anyone know what can be done to fix that?
        Wait for the next patch. There's a known issue with them that will be fixed.

Comment

Okay, well my specs are 2GB DDR-400, 7800GT, and a 4400+ so I'm sure the specs are not a problem. But since it's a patch thing does anyone know when the patch is comming or have any idea? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertqwert
            Okay, well my specs are 2GB DDR-400, 7800GT, and a 4400+ so I'm sure the specs are not a problem. But since it's a patch thing does anyone know when the patch is comming or have any idea? Thanks
            Very soon probably.

Comment

Nice system.
              Should just about be good enough for Civ4.

Man, my system already is starting to become lower end and it's not even a year old.
              Ok, it wasn't top when I bought - no dinero's - but still...
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
              X