SpaceShips/U.N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpaceShips/U.N

Is there a way to maintain the ability to build United Nations and SpaceShips without the the victorys for those items enabled?

Thanks in advance,

Greenie

No, I'm quite sure it isn't.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Why would you want to build the spaceship if the victory is off?
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

That I can't understand either, but the UN surely should be buildable nevertheless IMHO.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I agree. It doesn't make any sense why the UN isn't buildable when the victory is off
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

there's a LOT of things about the un that don't make sense.
            it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Like what?

Comment

Like not having the option to disobey resolutions.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Jay! Automatic declaration of war on LS's civ by all other civs.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

That is true. But that isn't that important a flaw IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                      Jay! Automatic declaration of war on LS's civ by all other civs.
                      That would save me the trouble of cycling through each of them on the diplo screen and declaring war individually
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Be careful what you say; the UN monitors everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Older than Dirt
                          Be careful what you say; the UN monitors everything.
                          No, that's the White House.

Comment

[conspire]
                            You know who controls the UN, right?
                            [/conspire]

Comment

Working...
                            X