Time limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time limit?

Yesterday after quite a long game I was approaching the Space age etc and a box came up and said "100 turns left" this decreased with every turn untill about "9 turns left" at which point my computer screwed up and restarted.

Unphased, I am back today but I wish to know how to ensure that gametime will not be limited today as I would like to play open-endedley forever (or untill I conquer all/am defeated)

Thanks in advance,

Greenie

Turn it off as a victory condition if you're playing custom game.

If not, you may be able to use the ini file to turn it off, but I haven't tried that yet.

Currently playing a game with both space race and time victory off, everything else on. I wanted a game that will last.

Comment

Start a custom game and disable the "Time" victory condition.

I always disable it because when the AIs have been real pains to me I like crippling their civs, destroying all their improvements and then slowly destroying them.

Edit: Beat me by a few seconds!

Comment

When the timelimit is over you could just chose the "just...one...more...turn" option, to continiue playing
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

But then the score wouldn't be updated.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
          X