Bug - definite program bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug - definite program bug

Down the right side of the screen you get a bunch of icons each turn for all the items your city built. At the end of the turn the game processes this list, so you get sent to each city to select something in the build queue.

The problem is (and this is repeatable) if you have saved the game and done a reload, it doesn't clear the queue before loading the save file. This causes a doubled list initially. If you do a reload again, it will add a 3rd set to the list, and one more set each time you reload the game from the save file. I'm not sure what happens if you then save the game again, and reload it. Maybe it will double it up again. At the end of the turn it will check each city over and over, until teh queue is empty. It's not fatal, but it can take a LONG time to process if you have a lot of cities and reloaded a few times. I had one bad time on a huge game where I was fighting 3 civs and needed a little combat help, I had about 20 items in the build queue, and reloaded a few times, and the list was mammoth, and each item runs a sound effect, so it took forever to process.
Working...
X