11.86%
    Others
    13.56%
    Hmm........Is this a good idear ?

It depends on which Civ I have, and how the starting condition is

And this one still misses the banana option
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Usually I try to get cotteges up and running.

But, it still depends on my start, and civ. If I am playing as the aztecs or romans, it is bronze working straight to iron working.
      Early to rise, Early to bed.
      Makes you healthy and socially dead.

Comment

Depends on the civ. If I can nab Buddhism as the first tech, I will usually do that. Otherwise, straight to Bronze

If I go Bronze, I'm usually trying to get CoL first so I eventually end up founding Confuscianism instead (ala Slingshot).

Comment

Originally posted by eluciv
          (...) so I eventually end up founding Confuscianism instead (ala Slingshot).
          I've never managed to found that religion (or Islam for that matter)
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Depends on the civ. I can go religion if I start with Mysticism, cottage if I am financial near a big river, bronze working quite often, or fishing if I happen to chance near 2 or 3 sea food resources (will be fishing + bronzeworking for slavery).
            Clash of Civilization team member
            (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
            web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

bronzeworking is a favorite
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Religion.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Religion, I can often get Hinduism first even with a non-mysticism race on Monarch or Emperor level. If not, I get Confusionism in a slingshot attempt.
                  "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

I like Asoka, so I´ll go straight for Hinduism. A race for buddhism is a waste of time on everything but the lowest levels.
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

i like washington so its cottages then bronze/ writing for me

used to be focused of early religion but its too slow a start

Comment

I like to play USA, and get pottery and sailing right off the bat. Then I rush for Writing and Mathematics and build fortresses at my border roads, and THEN finally go back and get Animal Husbandry, Hunting, and Bronze Working. I go for religion last and aim to get complex religions like Islam and Christianity later in the game.
                        "The early worm is for the birds"-Do It Later demotivator poster

Comment

Get a religion. Then get the economic techs and grow and expand. Ignore any military ones for a while. Which economic techs depends on the starting position.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                          X