AI Cultural Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Cultural Victory

Has anybody seen the AI score a Cultural victory?
    "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

I doubt it can happen, unless you make some tweakings to the rules
    It would be nice if some AIs decide to go for a cultural victory, then do everything they can to reach that goal
    Hopefully someone managed to make such an AI when the SDK gets released
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I guess they would eventually if u had time victory+space victory off and were quite slow at winning

Comment

When playing emperor there are many, many instances where the A.I:s cultural values has been so high it "would" have won a cultural victory easily if it would have tried to do so. It's a shame A.I does not understand how to reach a cultural victyory.
        GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
        even mean anything?

Comment

The same goes for other victories too. The AI will never try to be so aggressive, that it can conquer the world before time runs out
          I hope when the SDK is released someone will make the AI more goal oriented
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

One game on Noble level. I had Time and Space turned off. Fairly peaceful game(kind of unusual) one of the AI's beat me on a Cultural win by just a few turns!!

Lori

Comment

let me guess... Gandhi?
              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
              X