Science Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science Bug

I was hoping I'm not the only one who noticed this. Last night I was playing a mulitplayer game at Noble, I was Catherine. When it came time to chose what tech I wanted to research, I was looking really closely and noticed that I could get Civil Service (0/1120 beakers) in 15 turns, Philosophy (0/1120 beakers) in 13 turns or Feudalism (0/980 beakers) in 13 turns. Why was philosophy quicker than civil service, if they cost the same? Same for Feudalism, why did it take the same as philosophy even though it costs less? Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!!

It might not be a bug. I read somewhere that you get a 'beaker bonus' if other civs (that you've met) already have the tech.

So I'd guess that Philosophy was known by more civs that you'd met than civil service.

Ok, I found the thread. More info here:

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Thanks!! I was really confused about it last night, I'll go back and see if anyone has philosophy that I know.

Comment

Working...
      X