Civ4Patch152.zip download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ4Patch152.zip download

Does anyone have this hosted on a resumable server? I'm on a 19.9K dial up connection and get cutoff and such. I figure I may need access to it for about 3 days or so.

I've seen it posted at other places, but want to make sure it's not any sort of "cracked" version and the offical patch.

Thanks

Ken

Well, I'm going out on a limb here and going to hope that the file here is the official one;

It resumable,......

Comment

It should be easy to find, most gamesites should have it, some offers resumeable downloads (not sure which ones though)
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Are you sure Apolyton isn't resumable? I think I could resume downloads from here...
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Civ4Patch152.zip download

Originally posted by Ken aka Batman
          Does anyone have this hosted on a resumable server? I'm on a 19.9K dial up connection and get cutoff and such. I figure I may need access to it for about 3 days or so.
          Investigate getting a decent downloader utility like GetRight. That way you can control both resuming large downloads that get interrupted (whether by you or the other end) and how much of your available bandwidth downloads will use. I downloaded the .NET 2.0 SDK (354Mb) not long ago and I'm on 56k dialup, but with GetRight it simply isn't an issue unless you're trying to download from one of those megastupid game server mirrors that insist on having time limited session identifiers for every download (that prevent automated resuming).

Getting a 56k modem wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

It's not on the server's end, it's on your end.

Most of the time anyway. Firefox's Flashgot extension has nice integrations to many download managers.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I use GetRight and every time it would "resume" it started over.

As to my connection, I have a 56K modem, but having old, overloaded trunk lines and living out in the country doesn't help...lol

Things could be worse. When I moved here 3 years ago, I could only get 14.4k.........lmfao

Bet you've never seen someone so excited for a 5k burst.......lmfao

Comment

Working...
              X