CPU ran CIVS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPU ran CIVS

Are the CIVS that face you randomly generated?

It seems I'm getting mostly the same ones each game. Do you only get certain competitors on higher levels?

They're randomly generated. How big a map and how many civs are you usually playing? There are only so many civs in the game, so if you play with a lot, you will see the same ones all the time.
    Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Usually play standard. I've only been playing for a few weeks and have only completed a small amount of games.

But it seems I'm usually buddies with Catherine, nice with Roosevelt adn Bismark till the end and I have to betray them, and Saladin and Hayuna cause me the msot trouble.

Have not seen Washington, Louis, Isabella, Asoko, or some others...it's probably b/c I'm so new.

Comment

I seem to get all the chicks every game.
        Got my new computer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeiserSose
          Usually play standard. I've only been playing for a few weeks and have only completed a small amount of games.

But it seems I'm usually buddies with Catherine, nice with Roosevelt adn Bismark till the end and I have to betray them, and Saladin and Hayuna cause me the msot trouble.

Have not seen Washington, Louis, Isabella, Asoko, or some others...it's probably b/c I'm so new.

Hmm.. wierd. I'm usually good friends with saladin, and the others - cath, roos, and bismark dislike me.

I guess it has a lot to do who you play. Perhaps the civs are, like in civ3, grouped based on where they came from - thus liking each other more.

ANyhow.... the civs i get re usually quite random. Mansa Musa is a little to often in the mix, but other than that its quite random for me.

Comment

Working...
          X