Expansion Pack: Civs that MUST be included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion Pack: Civs that MUST be included

I don't care about your Vikings or Turks or Babylonians or Carthaginians... But we absolutely, definitely need to have this civ:

Civ name: Zimbabwe
    Adjective: Zimbabwean
    Capital city: Harare

And their leader?

Their Leader!

Non-negotiabbe
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LordShiva; January 27, 2006, 17:26.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

They can't lose. What's the point?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Banana has declared war on you!
      "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
      Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Banana was found guilty of eleven charges of sodomy, attempted sodomy and indecent assault
        "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
        Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Seriously, I'd like to see

Summarians
          - Summer
          - Gilgamesh
          www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Originally posted by johnmcd
            Seriously, I'd like to see

Summarians
            - Summer
            - Gilgamesh
            This is a *serious* thread! No threadjacking with ridiculous suggestions!

Btw is Summarians=Sumerians?

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer

I reckon a cunniform script is open to several valid interpretations. I have no idea which spelling anthropologists agree on currently. I am either representative of the majority, charmingly antiquated or at the cutting edge in my spelling and I can live with any of those.
              www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer

Preach it! What ever will they come up with next?!

UR: I agree, we could find him winning more often than anyone else, but the key would be to cut off his banana supply.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

In 1982 a law was passed forbidding citizens from making jokes about his name.
                  uh oh...

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Preach it! What ever will they come up with next?!

UR: I agree, we could find him winning more often than anyone else, but the key would be to cut off his banana supply.
                  Looks like it's sodomy for you when you're

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I'd love to get a Viking/Norse civ. But please, no idiotic Scandinavian civ, or I'll roll over and die or something.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

oh, face it once and for all, you're all the same, g'dammit!!! Silly northeners.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Korea. A MUST!!!
                        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I'd suggest the Danes or the Swedes, rather than a generic "Norse".

Danes because they used to control all of Scandinavia (the Kalmar Union) - their leader would of course be Margaret I.

Swedes since they were once a fairly major player in Europe. They'd be led by Gustavus Adolphus, right?

Norwegians, Finns and Icelanders would be out, I guess, since we were under someone else's control most of the time.

Comment

A Khmer civ would be nice. Spiritual + ?

Comment

The Celts or Scots, wearing kilts.

Perhaps the Woad Raider as the UU and Robert de Bruce as their leader. William Wallace could be a great person (military hero). The military hero gets used to produce a TBD number of units, of unique units, or fight as himself, with heroic strength.

Scotland has had many great scientists, inventors, writers, poets, so there shoud be no shortage of great people.

Comment

Working...
                              X