X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cool is that?

<===== OMG.. whats that?

Hey look its a hall of fame entry! Thanks all. =)
    So amazingly cool its stupifying!
    8.33%
    Will you marry me?
    25.00%
    Clams are better than Bananas
    66.67%
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

???
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

meh, aparently it was something to show to me, til i clicked on it... its gone now. But I'm still in teh hall o fame!~
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

I made a thread on that in the Community.

For some reason it mutated into a thread about goldfish....someone must have initiated the Infinite Probability DriveTM

Yes, the im is meant to be missing!
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

What a thread...

But the "banana" option! It's.......wrecked! Clams better than bananas? Bah! That is no real banana option! Must.....resist......voting........GAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Bananas are better than clams, clams are overrated
            This poll doesn't live up to the rules and should be closed
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Re: How cool is that?

Originally posted by Hauptman
              <===== OMG.. whats that?

Hey look its a hall of fame entry! Thanks all. =)
              After 3 months? You're dreaming!
              "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
              Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Attached Files
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: How cool is that?

Originally posted by Axxaer

After 3 months? You're dreaming!
                  Well, that HoF thing Markos made is a bit weird.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

You sure it isn't the Hall of Blame?
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Re: Re: Re: How cool is that?

Originally posted by Nikolai

Well, that HoF thing Markos made is a bit weird.
                      I have to agree.
                      RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas
                      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I think this is about the other HOF... the one where you submit games. There is a link to the HOF that shows up intermittently for those with games in the HOF.

Comment

Working...
                        X