Only the best water for my town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the best water for my town

Well protected Spring Water for my town.
    Attached Files

Maybe you can bottle some "L'Eau de Pig" and export it to Montezuma for peace...
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Thank you for that.. the folks here at work are wondering whats wrong with me now...
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Good job you aren't Muslim or Jewish. You could have some unhappy citizens.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Looks like the town has the green "unhealthiness smog" around it. I guess having pigs running around by the water supply isn't too good for your health

Comment

I *seriously* hope they don't fix the aqueduct bug in any future patches - it's the most hilarious part of the game. I can sit there and just chuckle at the ingenuity of the locals:

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
            Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

[2nd pic of Axxaer]

Hey, they really...really wanted mineral wateer.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Quick question: how do you zoom in so close?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                    Quick question: how do you zoom in so close?

Your mouse wheel GnuB*.

* Dont ban me it was meant in jest!!!!~
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

My laptop doesn't have a mousewheel so I use PgUp/PgDown.

BTW:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer
                        I *seriously* hope they don't fix the aqueduct bug in any future patches - it's the most hilarious part of the game. I can sit there and just chuckle at the ingenuity of the locals:
                        I agree, the bug must stay
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Man, it must really suck having a barn with an Aqueduct running through it.

Comment

I would hardly call that a bug.

This isn't just pork, this hill reared, springwater fed organic pork....*

*UKers only I fear.
                            www.neo-geo.com

Comment

the stupidity cam be hillarios too

Well well well

Comment

Working...
                              X