No announcement yet.

Devel's Workshop III - Surviving Sub-Par Starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, & Blake, did you ever try that #4 map?
    Dom 8-)

Comment

It's definitely on my list! I don't know if I'll need some kind of convert tool or no, since these games were generated with the older version, but it's definitely something I want to do!

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Excellent news! TVM
        Dom 8-)

Comment

One of the most annoying starts I ever had, I started on a little peninsula attached to a large continent and there was a mountain that totally blocked all land based travel out of my 1st city. So there was absolutely no way to expand past 1 city without building a galley to transport my settlers + workers + defenders on. There wasn't even enough room to found a 2nd city in a suboptimal spot next to the first one.

Sailing is normally a low priority tech for me but in that start it became the absolute #1 priority.

Comment

Working...
          X