Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Image hosting by TinyPic

Nope. What is this?
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Looks like the game's been started with only one Civ, hence the computer thinks all other civs have been eliminated.
      Random signature generator - Press Ctrl & W to see more!

Comment

I've seen it, but only in cases where it is a custom map when there are few starting points.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

It was just a generic game, noble (I think), Archipaelgo, Marathon. Wouldnt know how to start with custom maps

Comment

It's what happens when there is only one civ, normally the first time your borders expand, which looks about right for the date. I think it must have been custom though.
            www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Wierd, I dont have a clue how to do that, I just used the options on the menu, was quite funny tho

Comment

Never seen that, but one time I started a game and wasn't paying attention. I hit the B key without looking at the terrain around the starting point, and then discovered that I was next to a plains hill. So, I decided to open the world builder, erase the city I'd just founded, and put a settler back at the same point. The game decided that my only city had been destroyed and I lost.
                Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

I've Seen something similar:
                  When I started a tutorial, half an hour later, i had to nip out, so i saved the game.
                  The next day, I loaded the saved game, and the next turn it told me I'd won, quite handsomely as well!

Comment

This must surely be a custom game?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

its not a custom game, I used standard choices from the menus. I dont know how to customise

Comment

That's easy. Just choose the custom game in the main menu, and customize at you please. There are loads of options, much more than in the silly normal setup.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

yeah, never looked at it, maybe I should. Been very happy with the game the way it is so far, but that would prolong the enjoyment

Comment

Working...
                          X