Buying Improvements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Improvements?

When a city is researching an improvement (say, for instance, a laboratory) how do you actually buy the improvement to speed it up? In all the other Civ games, there was a special button for doing that, but I can't find it anywhere. I have $3,500 I want to spend!

gold

Yes. You need Universal Suffrage if you want gold rush, Slavery if you want population rush. Click on a city - it is just to the right of the building/unit build buttons.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Great, thanks Bill. This is my first game with this incarnation of Civ. It's awesome, but I have to get used to all the different governments again. With is the best one to be in, for the fastest scientific growth?

Comment

As a rule of thumb, the ones that comes later are generally better BUT that is by no means deffinate.
        It is all very situation dependant.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X