Oh thats scorches my hide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh thats scorches my hide!

So i log onto Apolyton civ4 home page and what do i see? Huge earth with 18 civs.

Wow they posted my map on the homepage? SWEET!

Open it up it says "map by someonelese"

WTF?

So I DL it and check make sure it wasnt cut n paste of my map, and sure enough it is different, someone else did the exact same thing i did... shux. I thought someone cared for a second there...

Course it makes me wonder who i gotta sleep with to get my own map posted, sniff sniff. am I not cool enough?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

No
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Any homemade maps from ppl registered after 2002 are automatically tossed into the recycle bin.

:P

Comment

Working...
      X