Domination and Conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination and Conquest

What I was wondering about those two victory conditions..
    If you have domination activated, there`s no way to archive a conquest victory, is there?

Yes, there is. Just raze everything in your way.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Domination: 75% of the world population AND 75% of the world's land area. They don't say civilized land area...
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Or, if you like to keep your cities, just build several (I mean LOTS) of stacks, and then take all cities in one turn
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Domination is 40% world pop and 60% land area. I just won one on the Monarch, large Pangea setting.

It's not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn
            Domination is 40% world pop and 60% land area.
            These values can change.
            "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
            Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Axxaer,nice signature,if necessary to fill a place in the said leadership...(I'm long time retired,so a gambler).
              Best regards,

Comment

Working...
              X