Golden age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden age

I have played 2 games with 1.52 till the end and in both it seemed that when I had golden ages I was worse off than before. Is this broken?

Seeing as GAs should give you one extra production/trade on tiles that produce at least one already, it leaving you worse off would be very broken.

I haven't had one in Civ4 yet, but in Civ3 I often overexpanded during them, and couldn't maintain the expansion afterwards. Is this what you've been experiencing?

Comment

No, it isnt that, I just have less income and no extra production. This is since I loaded 1.52 btw. with 1.09 I did get the extra stuff

Comment

GAs aren't broken for me. Although if you go into Anarchy during a GA, you won't get anything except one wasted turn of a Golden Age.

Screenshots?

Comment

Even better, save game?
          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Less income would suk.

Comment

Working...
            X