Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are these two cities connected?? (TRADE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are these two cities connected?? (TRADE)

My two cities.

No roads.

I do NOT have fishing and boats.

There is no river between them...

So, how are they conencted!?!?! The game says they are- is it jsut that they are in the same borders??
    Attached Files

River down to the coast, boats go along the coast.
    If you don't have sailing, then I'm afraid I have no idea.

Comment

Wiw, Eastpoint has some beautiful potential.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

You don't require anything for those two cities to be connected. The distance between the two is coastline that is entirely within your cultural borders, so they are connected. If there was a break in the borders, you would have needed Sailing for them to be connected by sea.
        Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

You should build West Point in Eastpoint.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm pretty sure Quillan has it right because I've seen the same thing. It's not exactly obvious WHY it should work that way though. Quirk of the game.

Comment

So *coast* within my borders does not require the sailing thing? Coast is free like rivers are when within my borders?

Is that it?

Comment

Correct, but the entire distance of coastline has to lie within your borders. Even a single square that is not will break the connection. If a galley (assuming you had one) could sail from one city to the other without ever leaving your cultural boundaries, they are considered connected, just as if they both were along the same river.
                Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Working...
                X