Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agh! Savegame folder momery is annoying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agh! Savegame folder momery is annoying!

I just want the game to remember where I put my savegames- it always goes to my C drive... this is so annoying and I forget how to fix this. I reserve the C drive for the OS!

Grrr.

And creating subfolders in the default save folder and saving to them would be a problem because ...

Comment

He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

The save games, and all other stuff for Civ 4, gets put in My Documents. You can move that anywhere you want. I don't quite remember how it's done right now, but it is possible. I have mine on my E: drive.

Comment

Right-click your My Documents icon on your desktop or start menu and specify a new location. I too have mine on my E: drive.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If you right-click MyDocuments and go to properties, this is what you get. Here you can change the path for them.
            Attached Files
            In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

Comment

Working...
            X