Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring

Hello,

Is the scoring system working with 1.52 patch?

I have only played one game since this patch, but something weird happened. I played a custom noble game on marathon speed with the time limit turned off. I did go past the normal game time. I won by space race my final victory point score in game was 5700. My final game score was 3700.

The last game I played with patch 1.09 was almost the same setup on epic speed. I quit the game near the end so I couls install in the patch and start a new game. Since I retired, I lost the game. My victory points when I quit the game was 5500. My final game score for a losing effort was 6800.

With 1.09 I have played other games with the time limit turned off and have gone past that time. I have never had my victory point reduced in a winning game.

Ed

i doubt its a bug, probably more like a feature.

If you win the game very early you get a HUGE bonus to your score. so its only fair if you win it late you get penalized.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Working...
    X