scientific progress goes "bonk"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scientific progress goes "bonk"

"The scientists say that to make the plane take off, you press the buttons labeled 'bird', 'sun', and 'three squiggly lines'."
    Attached Files

That is so wrong, so very wrong.

If you can get that far without tech trading, move up in difficulty. =P
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Ew. Just ew.

Comment

Ah yes. ALong with the startling discovery sometime in the modern age.
        HOLY CRAP THERE'S ONLY ONE GOD!

If you can get that far without tech trading, move up in difficulty. =P
        "No Tech Trading"

Comment

impressive. I like to see how far I can go in my games without researching certain techs.

I actually built the internet and it gave me some techs like archery. It actually made the internet worthwhile

Comment

It is not that unrealistic, though. The Chinese aparently haven't researched Alphabet yet.

Comment

Nah. Our alphabet got several thousand commonly used letters, that's all.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

It is not that unrealistic, though. The Chinese aparently haven't researched Alphabet yet.
                Your mother is a big hippo [urinating dog, urinating dog, urinating dog]
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

I have several times avoided the Alphabet (always play with no tech-trading)... In some of my games I even end up not knowing anything about how to ride horses when I'm about to go to AC
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I don't know why anybody want to skip Alphabet. It enables Drama, which enables you to build theatres.
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

But sometimes there's more important things to invent...
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Theatre is a cheap way to build culture. I think it is vital for those border towns, esp if you don't have Stonehenge or have discovered Calendar already.

Comment

I agree with UR, theatres are nice to improve your culture, and they are cheap to build even in new cities...
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Being half-price for creative civs really helps culture-bomb late founded cities.

Comment

Working...
                            X