Permanent war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent war

I'm trying to play a game where everyone's permanently at war. I go into the custom game and selecting "Always war" only means all the AIs are always at war with me. So I select "permanent war or peace". Everyone is set to different team numbers but when I meet everyone, we are all at peace. So how do I set "permanent war or peace" to mean permanent war?

I'm not positive, but I think you have to go into the world builder and manually set the diplomatic status to war. I don't want to even think about that game. I certainly hope selecting that setting turns off war weariness.
    Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

I think you select "permanent war or peace".

The first contact you have with somebody, the initial dialogue choices are "something about head on pike (war)", or something about continuing discussion.

What you choose there probably decides your interaction for the rest of the game. That means that you're deciding on war/peace without knowing anything at all about the opponent, besides their leader's traits and UU.

Talk about a really tough choice to make in the early game!!

Comment

no, it doesn't even give you the war option. Everyone you meet it just says 'Peace in our time'.

Comment

Working...
        X