Problems with Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Religion

At the moment, I'm the founder of all the major religions, and many cities have my religion in them. How come it won't let me see them in real time, IE let me see what the build and are "lighted" up as opposed to grey?

You need to have the holy shrines of these religions built.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Shrines are the buildings built by the Great Prophets, right? And does the ability to see all the religions belong simply to the one who controls the shrine?

Comment

Yes, you build a holy shrine by moving a Great Prophet into a relgion's founding city (the ones with a little gold star over the religious symbols) and choose the appropiate option.

Once the shrine is complete (or you after you conquered it) you can spy on cities with that religion in practice.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

And don't forget: it must be your state religion as well to get LOS in the foreign cities.

Comment

Having the Shrine of your state religion only allows you line of sight to those cities which have that religion. They never allowed you to "inspect" the cities (or see what they are building); you need to use a spy for that!

Comment

but you do get the $$

Comment

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

WTF? rah is a spambot!?!? All these years, we never knew...
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Bumping a really old threat to advertise home depot...
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comment

You gotta admire his boldness.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Oh my, did I do that.

The problem with having too many windows open.

But since I was on vacation the last week, I have no idea why I was looking at garden tools.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Exactly, especially when there is no shortage of tools around this place anyway
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by mike2h View Post
                              but you do get the $$
                              Which I really enjoy. It makes founding religions so damn profitable.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X