v1.52 Animals vanishing, only shadows left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.52 Animals vanishing, only shadows left

I have a problem with animated resources vanishing. I am using a Compaq NX9100 2ghz, 448Mb RAM, ATI IGP-340M 64Mb with Omega drivers.
    After installing v1.52 patch I got rid of the "Cheshire cat". The Omega ATI drivers fixed the dark terrain.
    Now animals are disappearing, it started with the horses, for a while they were visible, then they vanished and just their shadows are left. I haven’t changed the graphics settings.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I dont know how to fix this, But I have had the shadow problem since day one with version 1.00. Now I can't even play the game because of the *&$%^# "out of video memory" message.

Comment

Hawkmoon, the horses will reappear if you save the game and exit to desktop, and reappear.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

unfortunately joncnunn they don't come back.

Comment

They do for me, if I just reload the game, which it always starts in extreme closeup mode.

Originally posted by hawkmoon1954
          unfortunately joncnunn they don't come back.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
          X