Help with .ini file to use custom window sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with .ini file to use custom window sizes

I have been unable to get my game to utilize the custom window sizes I have saved in the .ini file.

It just reverts to the standard 1024x768. My attempt was to have a window just slightly smaller than my preferred desktop. I would like to make use of as much as my screen as possible without having to alt-tab out to use other windows, or to lose a portion of the game window due to having it slid to side and bottom to allow me to access the windows beneath.

I haven't fully tested it but it seems if you choose non-standard window sizes, such as 1575x1175, it doesn't recognise them and reverts to default.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

ps. If there is a way to turn off the mouse scrolling that would be an acceptable fix.

Have you enabled windowed mode?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yes, I have. I prefer it to full screen for a couple of reasons, it is more convienient for gaming/browsing and I really don't like the mouse scroll in the full screen mode.

Comment

Then I have no idea

I love scrolling the map with the mouse, though.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
        X