Thoughts on B'way/H'wood/R&R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on B'way/H'wood/R&R

As it is, Broadway, Hollywood and Rock & Roll provide +50% culture, +2 Great Artist and the Hits that give +1 and we can use them in trades. But is that really what these wonders do it real life? (yes, yes I know none of the wonders provide bonuses in real life)

Here's my thoughts.....these cultural icons SPREAD culture to other countries in the real world. So here's a change....any city with the Broadcast Tower....or maybe a new building (the Arts Center that can only be built after a theater exists) will provide +X% culture per Hit as well as a . If you trade away a Hit, then your culture % appears in the other civ's cities...sort of undermining them from within.
    May provide an interesting strategy to trade away/accept Hits from your neighbors as you fight for end-game switches. It seems now my core cities get these wonders currently and other than going for the Legendary Status, it doesn't seem to help me too much without the Effel Tower as well.

Too powerful? Too crazy? Possible to even create? What would a core city around the world look like with 99% AI and 1 % me?
    .......shhhhhh......I'm lurking.......proud to have been stuck at settler for six years.......

Maybe too powerful, definitely too crazy, but certainly possible. I don't know if modable, though.
    I would like to see something like that...
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
    X