Noob question - Military strength?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question - Military strength?

I've seen a previous post that you can view another civ's military strength (i.e. units per city) compared to yours. I looked through military advisor and others and cannot find it.

Would be nice to know b4 I attack someone

sry for the noobness

Found a religion and send out some Missionaries. If your religion is established in a foreign city, you see all the units that are in it, and one square around the city itself. Plus you get 1 gold for having a mission there.

Comment

Open the window that opens with the right most icon (top right). In there is the ability to see power (military strength) of all civs. The demographics tab is really good too. This area was much improved in the newest patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem
        Found a religion and send out some Missionaries. If your religion is established in a foreign city, you see all the units that are in it, and one square around the city itself. Plus you get 1 gold for having a mission there.
        ...provided you founded the religion and have built its shrine with a Great Prophet.

Comment

The 'Info Screen' is what you're looking for. Its either the rightmost button of the icon bar or by hitting 'F9' .

The military advisor as you've probably found out by now is really only useful for when you loose units
          ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Working...
          X