This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is most annoying about this forum

poll of the most annoying things in the forum, i dont mean at all to be rude, just a bit of comical polling.
    redundancey
    8.00%
    peopoles whos cant spellll
    13.33%
    questions about america
    6.67%
    people who provide weblinks to places you dont care about like leeleesobiesky's fansite or the tvguide channel.com
    6.67%
    stupid polls
    13.33%
    enigma novas omnipresence in all posts
    28.00%
    me
    14.67%
    the last question in every poll being BANNANA
    9.33%
    i have visited you game site, please visit mine....

www.playnet.com

Go Enigma_Nova option!
    BTW, this is going to be moved by the 'mods to the off topic forum. I'm not going to report it, though. Gives it more chance of making my poll option the highest.

Comment

did someone actually say 'me' as an answer, oh how rude! enigma told me to show my feelings or something wierd like that so, i think i have to say....MOMMY, that kids makin fun of me!

www.playnet.com

Comment

what off topic?

www.playnet.com

Comment

Two thumbs up for the spammin' AOL troll. He's like me, but with worse english skills and is less evil.

Comment

im not spam, this is!

www.playnet.com

Comment

Engima_Noav nad teh dab sepllers!
              "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
              Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

This Thread Delivers.

Comment

What's the worst thing about forums, is when people don't know where to post... this clearly does not belong in the Civ4 forum
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

adagio, the point was high traffic. but i understant the point. having heared me say this, how does that make you feel?

www.playnet.com

Comment

You spelt Banana wrong.

Comment

Uh, the OT has high traffic too. Some people come to Apolyton just for the OT, in fact.

Most importantly though, I think something is missing here - the whining by n00bs.
                        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Medic911
                          adagio, the point was high traffic. but i understant the point. having heared me say this, how does that make you feel?
                          If you want high traffic, then you'll have much better luck in the OT

But even if this was the part of the forum with the highest traffic, I still stand by my point... this is not the wrong place to post it
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Woohoo, I'm still winning! Go me!

Comment

Also if this was in OT i doubt Enigma would be winning...
                              "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                              Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Working...
                              X