That pesky Spaceship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That pesky Spaceship

How do I get my spaceship to launch? I have won a Domination Victory. Does this preclude the successful launch of my Spacenussem Ship?

Yes, I have all the pieces to make the space ship, and I even broke them off their sprues, bought a REALLY BIG tube of Crazy Glue, and am even now soaking the decals in water. :P

Happy New Year one and all!

Just one victory per game.
    If you want to, you can download a save taken before you have won the DV. Avoid that, and build your spaceship. Otherwise, you can't launch it.

Happy New Year, dude!
    And Happy New Year for one and all!
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Oh, is there a way to see, in an overall kind of view, which mines are actually producing things and which would be better served by being knocked over and windmills put up in their stead?

Comment

Thanks Aro

poo on one victory per game :P

Comment

Originally posted by Saknussem
          Oh, is there a way to see, in an overall kind of view, which mines are actually producing things and which would be better served by being knocked over and windmills put up in their stead?
          Besides taking a look in the the city view... Well, if a mine is being worked, it's animated. You'll see fire, the little cars running, and so on.
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
          X