1 cup water lukewarm water
    1/2 cup milk
    2 TS quick rise yeast
    1 TS butter
    1 TS sugar
    1 ts salt

preheat over to 425F
    put civ box pieces in blender and pulse until completely shredded

meanwhile combine water, milk, yeast, sugar, salt, and butter, stir until butter is melted and let rest

...... etc.

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    The problem was that the strips rolled up and I couldn't chew them well. Catching in my throat didn't help, as you could see. I could have boiled, blended, beat, sauced up, etc., this stuff, but I figured there needed to be *some* pain involved. I was hoping for less pain, and certainly didn't expect to hurl, but there you go!

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    So it would have tasted good in chunks?

Leave a comment:

• Solver
    replied
    That's because Yin cut the box not into small squares but into those long threads of cardboard...

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Yes, with my 10,000:1 ratio I have only made 2 posts on Civ ever, so I should be a pushover. I'd better start researching recipes. That jam/cardboard roll did not look too appetising.

Leave a comment:

• Solver
    replied
    Hey, think more about what you say, or you'll have to follow in Yin's footsteps .

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    (...from experience, eating the whole box would be a bit of a challenge...) But I like your spirit! Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Hmm, a Civ4 MP duel on duel map, with the loser to eat his entire Civ4 box and post video evidence? Sounds good to me.

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    DrSpike:

Why not place a wager on owning him? This seems to be "the bet thread" after all. Spice things up! A Civ Duel!

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Just pointing out a few facts.

Leave a comment:

• Zoid
    replied
    A bit touchy on this subject. Aren´t we?

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Originally posted by Rommel2D
    I don't mean to question the good doctors playa cred, but subjectively it has to exceed 10000:1. I don't read all of the forums all the time, but I have lurked around various places a bit and it just seemed like a remarkable coincidence. Or is it...?
    Not that I feel the need to justify myself to you, but although I post on matters other than Civ, it is Civ that brought me here, and Civ that keeps me here. Right now I am playing Civ4 a lot. I was 5th on the MP ladder before my Christmas break (still top 25), out of 1000+ players, and am already one of the better SP players. You can check the AU threads where I spent about 3 hours today writing up my most recent game.

I am also very good at (and have posted extensively on) Civ2, SMAC and Civ3, all of which I am confident I own you at in every way.

So I repeat, your post reflects your ignorance.

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    Originally posted by Solver
    So Yin, how about a sequel in which you admit on camera that I am NOT an evil man?
    LOL! I hope your interest rates haven't gone up as a result of this video.

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    Originally posted by Rommel2D

'Moved on' isn't a euphamism for him taking center stage in the sequel, is it?
    Naw. The little guy saw me eating cardboard (he was hiding in the snow, under the X-mas tree, I think), yelled "LOSER!" -- was just a soft shriek, really, but I felt the emotion -- and ran off.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    So, first you eated your rabbit, then you eated the box, then you remembered that the rabbit was supposed to eat the box and you were about to eat the rabbit after that so you could claim that you had eaten the box as well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X