Conquest win, score not in Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquest win, score not in Hall of Fame

This is the second time now I've won a game and the score has not gone to the Hall of Fame. Any ideas why?

The first game was one of my early games, and I may have opened World Builder at some point during that game...but I'm pretty sure I didn't. This latest game, I know I didn't for sure.

Thoughts?

opening WB doesn't erase your score
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

In fact, I don't think using WB does anything to the score at all.
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Just marks it as "j00 R Ch33tz0r".
        However, if you save the game, open up worldbuilder, then load your old save, the cheetzor thing doesn't work.
        That's why I always open up worldbuilder at the start of a game to see if anything retarded, interesting or challenging pops up.

Comment

Working...
        X